Parent View gives you the chance to tell us what you think about our school at any time of the school year. It asks your opinion on 12 aspects of your child's school.
1. My child is happy at this school.
2. My child feels safe at this school.
3. My child makes good progress at this school.
4. My child is well looked after at this school.
5. My child is taught well at this school.
6. My child receives appropriate homework for their age.
7. This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
8. This school deals effectively with bullying.
9. This school is well led and managed.
10. This school responds well to any concerns I raise.
11.I receive valuable information from the school about my child's progress.
12. Would you recommend this school to another parent.
If Parent View does not receive enough responses it is unable to calculate responses for our school. Please take the time to register and help us improve our school. See the link at the top of this page.
To complete the questionnaire all you need is an email address and a password. Once your login has been activated it only takes a few minutes to select your answers. If you do not have access to a computer or an email address or if you would like help to use Parent View, please come into school and the office will be more than happy to help you. Please also let us know if you have changed your mobile number and or email address so we can update our records.